Gaming CV: Pyramid Head
Name: Pyramid Head (friends call me Benny) (FYI, does not have friends)
Former Occupation: Series Mascot and occasional mass murderer.
Personal Statement: I am a man’s feelings of guilt made flesh, not a great team member, I do have a record of brutally slaughtering everyone I have ever met, would love a chance to hang up the knife and apron for a while and maybe work in an office or warehouse.
- Having been lugging a knife the size of a man around for the past thirteen years so have surprising upper body strength.
- Living embodiment of guilt.
- Decent in a fight but prefer targets not to kick up a fuss.
- Cannot talk, making me a wonderful listener (mostly of people’s pained screams)
- Has appeared in two awful films, but did own stunt work.
- Enthusiastic baker (Applied to appear on Great British bake off)
James Sunderland: Get him away from me! Dear god he’s coming closer! I’m too young to die (tails off into incomprehensible screams)
Nurses of Alchemilla Hospital: He’s a nice enough chap, once he puts down the knife of course, with the knife he’s typically a bit stab happy. Our Julie went on a date with him once, a apparently he was a perfect gent until she went to his home for coffee and before you know it he’s chasing her around the sofa with a knife the size of her! I don’t think they’re seeing each other now.